Grace College of Divinity welcomes international students. This page describes the international admissions requirements for international students. The college is approved by the U.S. Department of Justice, Immigration and Naturalization Service for the training of international students and the granting of Form I-20, for an F-1 Student Visa.
International Applicants seeking admission for any degree or certificate program must submit the following documents PRIOR to being considered for acceptance to the college:
- A completed Application Form. Apply Online.
- A non-refundable application fee of $50.00
- Official/Certified English Translation high school transcripts or G.E.D. (if applicant has never attended college); applicants who have previously attended a college must submit official college transcripts from all institutions attended.
- A pastoral letter of reference (on official church letterhead) from the pastor of the church that the applicant regularly attends.
- Personal reference form.
- An essay, written by the applicant, of his/her conversion experience (no more than two pages), in a format that is typed and double-spaced, using 12 pt. font size.
- TOEFL Score. A minimum of 500 on the paper exam, 61 on the internet-based exam, or 173 on the computer-based exam is required. This is required of all nationals of non-English speaking countries.
- Statement of Financial Resources with supporting documentation.
International Application Deadlines
- For fall admission, applications must be received by May 15.
- For spring admission, applications must be received by November 1.
- For winter admission, applications must be received by October 1.
- For summer admission, applications must be received by March 1.
Admission will not be granted until ALL documents are received and approved by the Office of Enrollment Management.
All living and transportation arrangements are the applicant’s responsibility. The college does not provide student housing. Once accepted, an I-20 form will be issued by the International Student Office and immigration documents can be processed.