Admissions Procedures and Requirements
Degree and Certificate Programs
All applicants applying for admission to one of the Grace College of Divinity degree or certificate programs must have a high school diploma, general equivalency diploma(G.E.D.), or an equivalent academic achievement approved by the GCD Academic Office.
Documents for Admissions
Applicants seeking admission to Grace College of Divinity must submit the following documents:
- A completed GCD application;
- A non refundable application fee of $50( linked to application);
- Official high school transcripts or G.E.D.
- A pastoral letter of reference (on official letterhead) from the pastor of the church that the applicant regularly attends;
- Personal reference;
- An essay, written by the applicant, of his/her conversion experience (no more than two pages), in a format that is typed and double spaced, using 12pt. font size;
Admissions of Transfer Students
Students requesting transfer credits from other institutions of higher education must submit official transcripts from all institutions they attended and from which transfer credits are being requested.