WELCOME TO OUR LIBRARY.
We are here to serve you.
The link below will direct you to our online library catalog, LibraryWorld. We have over 11,000 books, eBooks, DVDs, and books on CD to help you with your research. We also offer computers to assist students with searching our catalog, online research, writing papers, and more. The public is allowed to also use these computers, but student use is a priority.
Check Out Information
* A Library Card is needed to check out books. Students will use their Student ID as their library card. Non-students can purchase a Library Card for $10.00.
* Undergraduate students are limited to checking out 10 books at a time for 21 days. Graduate students may check out as many as 25 books for one semester.
* You must bring your books to the library to renew them. Books may be renewed unless another user has placed a hold on that title.
* Fines are $0.25 per day per book, with a maximum limit of $15.00 per book.
* The full replacement cost plus $4.00 processing fee is charged for lost books.
* Reference books cannot be checked out. They must be used in the library only. However photocopies may be made of pages of reference books, following copyright law.
* If you are a distance education student, we are happy to mail to you any books that you would like to check out. A small mailing fee may apply. Send your requests to email@example.com.Library Resources
Click on Online Resources to find more specific resources for your research such as Apologetics, Bible Study, Christian Leadership, Online Journals, Theology, etc.
Library Catalog – click here to go to our online catalog
Google Scholar – Search power of Google with an emphasis on scholarly articles
47 Alternatives to Wikipedia – there are limits to what Wikipedia can offer. Here are 47 Wikipedia alternatives you can use to find information, research a paper, get quick answers, and much more.
EBSCOhost – Links to audiobooks and eBooks on Ebscohost. Logon and password required.
Electronic Books – a variety of sources of eBooks available for use.ProQuest Religion Database – ProQuest Religion is an incredible resource for our students. It contains over 150 scholarly journals. Login information is available to GCD students on the news bulletin board in Populi. Please contact our office for more information.
NCLive – online resources available for free through the Cumberland County Public Library. You must have a valid library card to use NCLive, which you can obtain at any of their nine locations throughout Cumberland County.
GCD Writing Center – offers online resources, periodic workshops, and individualized help with writing.
Booksprice.com – are you looking for affordable textbooks? Go no further. In our opinion Booksprice.com is the best resource to use to compare book prices to find the best price for new, used and rental books and college textbooks at the major online stores.
Bookstores and Publishers – selected booksellers in the U.S., Canada, as well as books published in Germany and Great Britain. Includes sources for out of print books, religious bookseller & publishers directories, and religious software dealers.
Carolina College of Biblical Studies (CCBS) – we have a reciprocal agreement with CCBS so we can use their resources, both online and at their college. On their homepage click on Student Life to access their Library resources. See Mr. Aspinall for logon information or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.Cumberland County Public Library & Information Center – CCPL&IC offers a wealth of information through books, databases, websites, a variety of audiovisual materials, reference services, and programming. They have nine locations throughout Cumberland County, and a library card is free to Cumberland County residents.
Grace College of Divinity is a biblical higher education institution dedicated to Preparing Emerging Leaders to Change the World by advancing the Kingdom of God through sound biblical training, practical ministry and personal development.